Sunday, December 13, 2009

new project

I hope it's alright that I chose this--I liked working with the infographic project, so I thought I'd try to do a poster series or booklet as an extension on that. I recycled the data only because I thought there wouldn't be enough time to gather a whole new set.

I am posting six pages, but there will be ten total: one for each question. Still trying to incorporate type differently or so it is a little more readable.





The next is not quite as readable as the version above, but I tried to make it look the way the first one in the series did.











The last image is very rough, but I was playing with taking the type off totally and just putting it on an opposite page, if I were to make a book. Not sure about the book idea though, depending on resources and time, but just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, it's dynamic.
    i like the color, compositions you made, though i don't understand it as an infograph or is this something else?

    so if this is a book, keep in mind to have some kind of narrative. know you just started but each page still feels the same, with the faded type in the dots. The play of dots though are what make it interesting i think.

    ReplyDelete